Feet-Pampering at Posh Nails Hand and Foot Spa: Kuripot Style

Kuripot as I am, I tend to be very impulsive when it comes to buying things. Voucher-buying is one of my guilty pleasures as I rarely purchase luxury items at full price

Today, as I was in denial of the tremendous amount of office work before me, I started browsing my favorite group-buying sites. My feet have been craving massage and pedicure for quite a while now. Thus, when I stumbled upon a foot spa deal at ensogo, I was enticed.

I saw a deal for Refesh Foot and Hand Package at Posh Nails Hand and Foot Spa. The deal was 199 for Refresh Hand Treatment, 299 for Refresh Foot Package, and 499 for the Hand and Foot Package. It was a plus that they had a branch in Perea Street, Legaspi Village, Makati which was a few minutes away from my office.

I got the 299 Refresh Foot Package, which includes a foot spa, scrub, mask, pedicure and polish.



While the voucher terms and conditions stated that reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance, I tried calling the branch immediately upon purchase. I was pleased to know that there was an available slot for today, at 7.30 pm.

I am now in the salon, waiting for a nail technician to become available.



My first impressions:

1) The location is great. It's in the heart of the Makati CBD and arking is free along Perea Street after 5pm.

2) The huge and bright neon signage outside the salon makes Posh Nails difficult to miss.  It also helps that their salon is located at the ground floor.

3) The salon is looks and smella clean. It is well-lighted, and spacious. The decorations and styling helps the salon live up to its "Posh" name.

4) The girl at the reception seemed pleasant and accommodating enough based on the way she received me upon my arrival.

As of writing, I am still waiting for my turn, which means that I have been waiting for at least 20mins now. But no complaints yet. I am patient enough to do the waiting.

I will post an update about their nail services as soon as it is done. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at the salon looks like.





Comments