Lasema Jjimjilbang Experience

Here are pictures of the common area, which houses the dry sauna rooms, the sleeping caves and room, the TV area, and the snack bar and dining area.

There are three hot saunas:
The Chungito (which makes me want to sing Chinito every time) or the Dome Clay Sauna, which is the hottest one.

The Salt Charcoal room. The floor is laden with salt crystals, which you can either sit or lie on.  You have the option of sitting/lying directly on the salt crystals or using mats.

The Oak and Clay room.  The room smells fresh, probably because of the wood which lines the walls.

The Ice Room, which is freezing cold.  It's like stepping inside a freezer, and the walls and ceiling are covered with frozen ice.






For dinner, I had the Lamen (P120.00) and the steamed egg (P15).  Both were yummy and satisfying enough :)



While I was in the sauna, I enjoyed it too much that I browsed the internet for more deals.  I found a similar deal at Metrodeal and immedately purchased one voucher.  I have scheduled my next trip on September 15, Monday next week.

If you haven't tried going to a korean bathhouse yet for unwinding and relaxation, I suggest you give Lasema a try.

Comments